Sunday 14 April 2013

All about Entertainment!!

Ahhh... To be entertained is like constantly occupying your mind with something. For me, it means bumming around and listening to other people's ideas. 

Entertainment design is about movies, games, music, TV, theme parks, and so much more. 


First of all, I didn't know the Jews brought Hollywood into America. That is pretty amazing. Jews are great, I tell you. It's amazing how they have actually created and sculpted Hollywood into what is it now. I guess it's not surprising, considering one of the greatest directors ever is Jewish, and he doesn't even try to hide it. Of course, I'm talking about Steven Spielberg. duh...


Aww man.. Video games are great! They have come a long way since when they first came out. My video game peak was definitely when I was in college in 2007. Well, I was dating a gamer at the time, so I guess it was more of exposure than actual interest. But yeah, my ex being the video game enthusiast himself, he was into old video games as well as new. So, I was able to compare the quality of older versions of games with the new ones. Graphics and colors are always pretty important. 


Music of course has always been a part of my life. So it's very easy to relate to.




No comments:

Post a Comment