Friday 20 April 2012

Challenge accepted!

Finally, we have our first project! I call it the Superhero challenge.

We need to come up with an alter ago to go with our not-so-interesting personalities. Meaning, we need a cool name, cool powers, cool motto, and even design an awesome costume to go with it.

When, I think about it, my only cool powers include the power of procrastination and the power of an awesome sense of humor. (I may not be funny to some, but at least I'm funny to myself. Ha!)

Ergo, I came up with the cool new alter ego of:

Captain Procrastination!
"Why do it today, when you can do it tomorrow!"

I'm excited to design this costume. But it must be efficient, aesthetically pleasing, and wallet-friendly.


Hmm.. this might be trickier than I thought. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment