Thursday 26 April 2012

Superheroes and superderps..

Well, we had our first review on the Superhero challenge yesterday. I think Mr C likes my idea. Or maybe I love my idea so much, I only think he likes my idea. Some progress has been made, though.

I've made sketches, color schemes, and came up with a simpler name: Le Procrastinator! With le powers to procrastinate and le magic red belt that hypnotizes people to be counter-productive. I like magic. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my cable so I can't upload the pictures of my sketches. Boo.. If I had magic I could so easily Wingardium Leviosa them onto my laptop. *Sigh* If only..

But do not fret, my friends! I can show you basically what I'm working on. My color scheme has a sort of sexy Robin feel to it. And by Robin, I mean Batman and Robin. Except that I may be a tad sexier than Robin actually is, unless he's being played by Chris O' Donnell. Now, he is delish!


Anyway, the color scheme I came up with was black, green, yellow and red. Mine's gonna have a lot more black than teenage Robin's here does. But my cape will also be yellow. I'm thinking either lemon or cadmium yellow.

Now, I believe I'm supposed to be coming up with a story on how Le Procrastinator became who she is.. But let's save that for later, shall we? For now, we can just ogle Chris O'Donnell ;)

Phwooaarghh... He so wants me.

No comments:

Post a Comment