Thursday 28 June 2012

Dreams.

Dreams are pretty cool. I feel that it's amazing that we can dream. What are dreams, anyway? It's just like a state of mind where you feel like you're somewhere else.

I love having dreams. Even bad ones. I dream a lot! It's come to the point where most of the time I do realize that I'm dreaming. One tell-tale sign is when things start falling off me. Like my teeth. Or my hair. That happens a lot in my dreams. The dream interpreters tell me this is because I'm anxious and worried a lot of the time. I'm scared of the future. But then again, who isn't?

I think it's not the future we're scared of but more of the unknown. It's like death. I think the only reason we're afraid of death is because we don't know anything about it. We don't really know what happens to us when we die. I know a lot of religions say we'll go to heaven or hell or a train station. But no one really knows for sure, do they? It's all based on faith. And I believe faith is a beautiful thing to have. I wish I had more. But there is so much cruelty in the world.

Riiiiight.. So out of topic right now.

So, yeah. I dream a lot. Most of my dreams are really bizarre. I once had a dream that I was getting high with my parents, 'That 70s show' style. And believe me, if y'all knew my parents, you'd know that's a bizarre thing to happen. But of course, I didn't know it was a dream at the time, so it was pretty freaky. I do have lucid dreams though. Where I know that I'm currently dreaming. But for some reason I'm still never able to control them even when I know it's a dream. Like I said, I usually suspect it's a dream when my teeth start falling out. And that happens A LOT!



I know a friend who actually found out how to make lucid dreams. It's kind of dangerous, I guess, because you never know how you'll react to it. It's like taking a bunch of aspirin with a load of Red Bull. The aspirin thins your blood and the Red bull pumps it faster. Wicked, huh? Never tried it. Kinda scared I might die. But apparently, my friend did try making lucid dreams by taking muscle relaxants with nicorette. The muscle relaxants make you sleepy and the nicorette keeps you awake. So you're awake but you're asleep. Heh.. Try it!

Hope y'all don't die :)

No comments:

Post a Comment